My Family and Other Animals

State Library of Western Australia

On Thursday I attended a very interesting talk hosted by two of the staff from the library. The talk was to do with Genealogy and were titled 'Black & White and Read all over" & "Fantastic Websites". I spent an enjoyable few hours sitting listening to these two lovely ladies show us around the SLWA website and also sharing with us some "Fantastic Websites" to be used for genealogy.

Some of the sites I had already come across and have on my blog, but some of the others I was not aware of. As you have to join the state library (and hence be a WA resident), not everyone would be able to access the information detailed on the SLWA site.

For those who are interested, this is the link to the State Library of Western Australia website and they also have a blog.

Comments

Popular Posts