My Family and Other Animals

Harlan Coben

Recently I was given a novel by Harlan Coben. While I had heard his name before I had not read any of his books.

The book I was given was 'Home' - the latest in the Myron Bolitar series.


While this is not the genre that I normally read, I decided to give it a go. Needless to say I have a new addiction!!  I went back to the beginning of the series and started with the first book and am now currently up to book number 5.

I was trying to describe to a friend why I am enjoying the books so much. The books main character's are Myron Bolitar and his mate Win - Windsor Horne Lockwood III. They are both so likeable.

While there is a degree of violence, to me it is more implied at times - though don't get me wrong there is a lot of violence.

No sex, no swearing either. Kinda reminds me of why I like Lee Childs books as well.

All I know is that the combination for me, makes for great reading and I am going through the books so quickly its ridiculous.

I am really enjoying the Myron Bolitar series and can't wait to read more of this authors books and would recommend them to all.

Comments

Popular Posts