My Family and Other Animals

Auto-immune Diseases

So as far as I can tell my body is attacking it self!! I feel as if i need some help of mythical proportions!! A knight on a horse is not going to be any good..

So Friday I went and saw the Rheumatologist. She was so very thorough. I have been for blood tests and they took sooooo much!!  I have to make an appointment for lung and heart checkups as well. Oh and to finish it off I also have an irregular heart beat, which surprisingly is the least of my worries.

I was referred to this website Australian Rheumatology Association to clarify and also told to contact her at any time. I feel in safe hands.

At the moment I am trying not to think about it and to keep my stress down. Apart from the first 24 hours of feeling teary and 'woe is me' I think I am ok.

So this is my list of ailments in the order that I was blessed with them -


  • Hashimoto Disease
  • Duodenal Ulcer - got this twice from over the counter medications
  • Primary Billiary Cirrhosis
  • Watermelon Stomach or G.A.V. E.
  • Diabetes type 2
  • C.R.E.S.T. or Sclerodema

Comments

Popular Posts