My Family and Other Animals

Primary Biliary Cirrhosis






I go to visit my gastroenterologist every 6 months, with blood tests conducted every 3 months; at my last check-up he gave me wonderfully news!!

My liver is in such good condition. I am responding to the Ursofalk so well that my life expectancy is now the same as a normal healthy person. Isn't that great?

I have to admit to having a huge smile on my face after he told me.

I visited my GP today for another unrelated medical problem and she commented on how good the numbers were - and she does not usually think they are good - so they must be really low, I am so so glad.

Though, if having PBC wasn't bad enough, I have to be getting old and going through menopause!! Grrrr!!

Oh well nothing you can do but get on with it. Be happy :)




Comments

Popular Posts