My Family and Other Animals

Mothers Day 2014


Image result for mothers day


Am sitting here at the computer, listening to the music on my IPad. Its the end of a nice sunny day. I am full of food and could quite easily lay down and go to sleep, but I know that if I do I will be awake at midnight.

Had a nice Mothers Day. Went to Dome, Rockingham with my amazing daughter and a friend and her son. Ordered a big breakfast and had so many cups of tea!

Went visiting for an hour and then home for a read and relax. Am reading Jeffrey Eugenides "The Marriage Plot". I have only just started it so no comments on whether I like it or not! Loved 'Middlesex' so have great expectations - hope I'm not disappointed.

Husband asked what I wanted for tea?
Me: Anything that doesn't involve cooking or cleaning!
Him: Right! Chinese take away good for you?
Me: Big nod - Yes sounds great!

So tea is over and only a few random dishes - they can wait until its NOT Mothers Day!! Unless the husband or daughter or the dog decide to wash them!

Am going to buy my present - Ancestry access.

Hope everyone has had a lovely Mothers Day.Miss mine heaps. Lots of kisses to you. Mwah!!



Ps. Did you know that the tradition of celebrating Mothers Day only started in 1908? Mother's Day

Comments

Popular Posts