My Family and Other Animals

Santa is coming!









Santa is coming and the crazy season is nearly upon us!! I don't know about you but I get excited about this time of year. I love giving my family presents and seeing their enjoyment when they open the gift. Of course they know that Santa really bought them, not me!!!So I got a good start on the Christmas present shopping this year. I have only a few things left to do plus the food shopping.Hopefully my nearest and dearest will love the presents that they are getting.I have really enjoyed the shopping and this year a lot of it has been done on-line!!

How easy is it to log onto our favourite search engine and type in what you are looking for. You can visit as many shops as you like without getting sore feet, and compare the prices while having a cup of tea. One click of the button and you have bought it, and if you are careful you can even save on postage!! I just love it, though my credit card disagree's. Lucky that I have put the money aside to cover all these purchases!!

Merry Christmas everyone!



Comments

Popular Posts