My Family and Other Animals

Cheesecake

This recipe was given to me by my 2nd cousin Norma, on my mothers side of the family. It is very easy and very very tasty.  You can have it by itself or with cream or ice-cream. Norma makes hers in muffin tins so that she can freeze small individual servings.

This recipe makes 1 small pie  (I double the ingredients and make a large one)

1 Packet of sweet biscuits
4 -5 tablespoons of butter, melted

Break up biscuits so they are quite fine crumbs. Mix melted butter in (you might need extra). Place into pie dish and spread over the base and up the sides. Place in the fridge to allow the butter to set.

1 packet of Philadelphia cream cheese
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup of lemon juice
lemon rind to taste

Mix all the ingredients well. Pour into pie crust and leave to set in the fridge, for a few hours or over night.

Enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts