My Family and Other Animals

Family Research

Hi, this is my very first attempt at blogging, so my apologies in advance! My primary reason for creating this blog is to expand the information that I have collated to date about my family tree. I started researching my mothers family tree back in 1985. It started off with a simple complaint from my mother that she knew next to nothing about her parents and their family. What seemed a great idea at the time has turned into a filing cabinet full of information that may appear useless except to another genealogy researcher. Listed following are all of the names that I am researching on both of my parents trees.

For some I have limited information while others are bursting at the seams. So here goes: My fathers tree -Byrne, Clayton, Edwards, Porter, Meigh, Walsh, Foran, Insley, Hutchinson, Beardmore. My fathers people come from England & Ireland. My mothers tree - Glew, Clark, Crooks, Shard, Allen, McBride, Lundy, Lucas, Seaton, Remington, Manning Gaffney, Hunter, Murray, Elwick, Erskine, Gascoigne, White, Kippen, Murdock. My mothers people come from England, Ireland, Scotland and I can boast a few convicts as well with Lucas & Gascoigne arriving on the first fleet to Australia.

Write to me if we have a family name in common and we can share information, I would love to hear from you, maybe we are distant relatives, who knows!

Comments

Popular Posts