My Family and Other Animals

Coeliac safe food venues in Western Australia #6

The Tapi Truck

https://www.facebook.com/THE-TAPI-TRUCK-263894167299530/

On Friday just gone we went down to the 'Dinner at Dusk Safety Bay' and had a quick look around, before buying some food from The Tapi Truck.

This was my first time tasting their food and I must say that it was quite delicious. I had the pork sausage with cheese and opted for the vegan cheese. It was so nice, I really enjoyed it.

The wind was blowing a gale directly off the ocean which the food vans were all parked next to. Though surprisingly regardless of the wind and the cold, there were a lot of people there.

The Tapi Truck are 100% gluten free and serve delicious tapioca pancakes and tapas. My daughter tried their chicken bites and haloumi squares. Definitely recommend them.








Comments

Popular Posts