My Family and Other Animals

Elizabeth Byrne nee Glew



Mum and Dad, 3rd February 1962 - their Wedding day
So yesterday the 4th August, you would have celebrated your 76th birthday. On Thursday the 7th August, it will be Dad's 78th birthday. 52 years have passed since this photo was taken. So much has happened. You left us too early. I had so many many things that I wanted to talk to you about. I do hope you are reading this over my shoulder!!

If you had been here Sarah and I would have shown you how to own more books than you could have dreamed of owning and more than you or I could possibly read in just one life time. I do so love technology. You can put books on machines that will fit right into your handbag - Kindles or e-Readers, mini iPad's or tablets. You would love them!!! We would have made sure that you owned a Kindle and a mini iPad.
Remember the ones you were growing?
I was only talking about you the other day. Could have used your help 2 weekends ago. I went to a quiz night with Sarah and her friends and though I knew some of the questions, I knew that you would probably have known most of them!! Because of the quiz I was reminiscing and was talking about the last game we played. Darren had to ask you one question - if you answered correctly you would win. I remember Lisa and I saying 'don't ask her that question, she will know it!!!' So he asked you that question and you said, 'I read a book about this the other day!!!' And so you won, again!!! If he had just listened to us!!! LOL
Mum and Uncle Fred - can't remember the occasion, but you loved to dance.


Just know that we will meet again, not just at the 'pearly gates' but in another life time. You might not recognize me by my appearance, but listen to your heart and it will tell you true.

Happy 76th Birthday Mum xoxoxo
I do so love you and miss you horribly.
 Happy Birthday Mum. xoxoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts